Notice of Spring, 2021, Election
Town of Lebanon – Waupaca County
April 6, 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that at an election to be held in the Town of Lebanon, on Tuesday, April 6, 2021, the following offices are to be elected to succeed the present incumbents listed. The term for all offices is for two years beginning on Tuesday, April 20, 2021.
|Town Board Chairperson||Alan Tank|
|Town Board Supervisor #1||Jeffrey Handschke|
|Town Board Supervisor #2||Donald Laughlin|
|Town Clerk||Mary Schoenrock|
|Town Treasurer||Lynn Tank|
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN, that the first day to circulate nomination papers is December 1, 2020, and the final day for filing nomination papers is 5:00 p.m., on Tuesday, January 5, 2021, in the office of the town clerk.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN, that if a primary is necessary, the primary will be held on Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
Acceptable Photo ID will be required to vote at this election. If you do not have a photo ID, you may obtain a free ID for voting from the Division of Motor Vehicles.
Done in the Town of Lebanon this 13th day of November, 2020.
Mary Schoenrock, Town of Lebanon Clerk
Tax Collection Change
Due to concerns regarding COVID, we will NOT be doing in person tax collection this year at the town hall.
There are two ways to make payment.
A) Mail the payment to: Town of Lebanon, N5844 Buelow Rd, New London, WI 54961. If you would like a receipt, please include a self addressed, stamped envelope with the payment.
B) Drop the payment into the locked mailbox at the Town Hall located at N5844 Buelow Rd. If you would like a receipt, please include a self addressed, stamped envelope with the payment.
Dog licenses can be renewed in the same ways as the tax payments. Please remember that we MUST receive a copy of the vaccination records. These are recorded in our computer program. REMEMBER, we need a self-addressed, stamped envelope to send you the dog tag. This can be the same envelope as your tax receipt.
- Animals are $8 each unless they are spayed/neutered and then they are $3 each. If your dogs are not NOT licensed before April 1, 2021, you will be assessed a $5 late fee as per Town Ordinance #13.
- Also, according to this ordinance, anyone with more than 3 dogs must obtain a Kennel License for $36.
- Please make checks out to: Town of Lebanon.
- Whenever possible, please make the check out for the exact amount. Overpayments will be refunded at the board meeting following when the overpayment was received.
- Please remember if the check is made out to you and the Town, you must also sign the back of the check.